Create Your Charitable Legacy
You can structure your donor-advised fund for giving beyond your lifetime.
Greater Horizons’ philanthropic advisors are experts in grantmaking and legacy building, and they can help you think through your priorities and goals to develop custom solutions that will sustain your charitable legacy.
Greater Horizons offers private, custom educational programs for donors. Our team can facilitate a meeting to help families establish charitable investment roadmaps to guide future giving, or we can offer assistance planning philanthropic activities based on specific charitable interests.
Document Your Philanthropic Legacy
Articulating your charitable goals and priorities during your lifetime will ensure your philanthropic legacy follows your intentions after you're gone. You can use our form to capture your plans, or you can work with us to document a more detailed vision and philosophy for your philanthropy. These documents can complement your existing estate plan, and may include the following:
- Specific organizations you want to support
- Interest areas that you care about, like education, health care or the environment
- Geographic areas where you’d like your giving concentrated
- Absolutes or more stringent guidelines for your giving
- A timeline for your giving, which may be indefinitely or for a set number of years