Contribute via Wire Transfer or ACH

If your fund's assets are invested separately in a financial advisor managed account, please work with your financial advisor to contribute to your fund. You do not need to complete this form.

If your fund's assets are invested in Greater Horizons' investment pools, use the following form to notify Greater Horizons of your intent to contribute via wire transfer or ACH.

If Greater Horizons does not receive proper notification of a contribution using this form, the cash will be placed into a suspense account. If the contribution remains unidentified despite our best efforts, the contribution will be placed into a general fund and will not be credited to your Fund.

After completing this form, please contact your financial institution to initiate the transfer.

We will use this name for gift acknowledgments.

Please provide an email and phone number for questions related to the gift.
Anticipated Transfer Date(Required)